14 June 2011

tangled mind

Today, Tuesday and i thought it was wed. That was my thinking only.
This week is my official 4th week of working which means exactly 1 month.
I don't know why but i feel totally down after one of my colleague kinda got a little "angry" over all those mistakes i made during work. Why i said angry is because she kinda show me her "bu nai fan" face. so i knew it.
But well, i cant totally blame her because its my part of mistake for not checking my work SERIOUSLY enough. i did double check ok! but seriously some of the work given are not taught and only refer to samples. And hello, I'm only guided for 7 working days. Who the hell would be able to get everything hands on so quickly?!
I know, i know, i shouldn't bring my unhappiness from work back home but well I'm just grumbling on her to vent out my emotional feeling today. i just need all the weekends to feel better.

*ps: don't know if i made the right choice in joining a big company where in the beginning i knew smaller companies are better in many ways.
Its time for me to give myself a serious thinking about every decision i made.