26 June 2011

i need colours in my life


Here i am staring infront of the computer and do not know what to blog about.
Been wanting to update but well, a working life doesn't give me much entertaining life to allow me to blog interestingly.
All i do is work, home and sleep. Same goes for my weekends. Well not that i did not want to hang out a lovely Saturday afternoon at a cafe and relax chatting with my friends. Just that it is almost to the end of the month and i going broke, again. Ain't that just an excuse for majority of the girls in singapore? haha
And its still sometime away from my next pay, my very first full pay. BUT i still have to clear my debts and save some. NOT to get some branded stuff for myself as reward or for an overseas trip. This money is saved for my future studies, if i really decided to.
So money to me really matters. Putting on determination to save as much as possible! So friends, lets not go those attas restaurant and eat k. we go kopitiam. EH! coffee shop also got cheap and good food de ok! :D

Apart from pay day, going to work is the most sian part. Suddenly, there is so much things to do for the last two days of the week. I admit that i got a little stressed up when one of my colleague passed me some work, where i rarely handle and still quite unsure of it.
I know she got pissed and i got stressed. Please understand that i am still learning, this is not a everyday work. It only happens once in a blue moon. So try to be understandable.

*really starting to dislike my work environment. Not the work, but the people there. Maybe i'm still in the mindset of i treat people nice, they will too. But i'm wrong. I just wish that my weekends stays there and monday never arrives.