1 July 2011

a funny day where i lost my pass


Its FRIDAY! Out of the week, i love friday the most. Coz its the most forward looking day, where i can enjoy my weekends no matter going out or just slacking my day of at home. <3
Probably if u follow me on twitter, i posted that i finally got my staff pass after more than a month. What could be the most happiest thing is that i do not need to exchange my 1 day pass with my ic, DAILY. I lost my pass on the following day. During my tea break, how awesome could it be HUH!
So the super panic me went back to search for it. Worse out of Worse, we climbed staris down from the 6 floor canteen all the way down.

After 2 rounds of it, i gave up and seek help from my manager. She gave me the "OMG, 6 floors to climb face" and the already climb twice which equivalent to 12 floors, my legs were like jelly.
Cant help to keep laughing when we got up.
And there it was, on the canteen table floor which we sat just now.
You cant imagine all of their expression when karen, said to the rest of the colleague that aiyo, one green pass on the floor and u did not see it. After which all of them said that they should buy 4D.
Well, i was super relived that at least it was found, or eles 50Bucks eh!

Enough of my missing pass, tmr is a baking day. Actually, to be honest i kind of being lazy to bake these day. Hopefully i wont go out of interest one fine day. Coz after investing on so much equipment i do not wish to see them laying on the house without any good use. :D

<3 Zongjin