28 May 2011

Week 1 of working life


Tick-tock-Tick-tock
Time is moving real fast, first week of work has officially ended and all i could say is till now, i'm coping well in the new environment.
Just that i only learnt about the news that the lady i'm replacing is teaching me for 1 week (aka 7 working days) instead of 1 month stated during the interview.
So much things to learn and so little time. There's so much steps in doing each item. Yet, i am still unable to recognise which paper to do under what section more over to refer to the right paper.
Even though she would be leaving her precious notes for me, still i need do some on my own.

And for those who did not catch my previous post, i'm working at ST Electronics, procurement department. :))
Well, the people there are eventually ok for now. Just that i have yet to see their true colours.
Manager is treating me well, friendly and approachable. There's another 2 colleague, 1 which i only saw her once during the interview and she is on leave for 2 weeks. Hopefully, she's nice to work with.

OHYA, this company is running in a very weird system. Lunch hour is 11.40 onwards and around 2.40 you can have tea break. Sounds nice yea? I think so too. :D
Next tuesday would be Norai's last day and she have already kind of "warn me" that i might have to be independent on mon. Coz, she would have to handle some leaving stuffs. :S
Yes, when i was told of her name, i got a shock myself too. she's making me thinking of CMB & WFB lessons. hahahaha.
Whatever for now, i only wished that i could survive well without her for the next weeks till i cope or adjust myself to the environment.

*From now on, i needa response over people calling me queenie. coz is kinda hard for them to call my chinese name, so yea, i introduce myself as queenie after seeing thier expression on how hard it is to pronounce zong-jin. HAHAHAHA
Thus, FRIENDS pls call me queenie from now on. hehe! :D

QUEENIE