22 May 2011

Graduate lo!

Yay, we have officially graduated from bishan ite!
The graduation ceremony was kinda simple and a little boring.
But well, thats not the point, the point is all of us did a little catch up on our happenings. :D
This makes me feel that i dont wish to graduate. :((
I miss those carefree schooling days. :((((((((((
Blogging this only makes me feel even sadder to the fact that my holidays have officially come to an end and I'm starting work TOMORROW! :(((((((((((((((
The day finally arrive and i know that i have already prepared my heart to adapt to it. but, still i believe that some last min fear would still be around me tmr or rather tonight. Really hope that everything is gonna be smooth and stress wont find me so early.
Alright, back to topic.
After our graduation, we collected our stuffs and went off to clementi. The few of us were killed with our heels. For me, my recovered injured ankle hurts the next day. So we mac-ed for supper and bid goodbye to each other. All of us agreed to do another catch up soon. but probably july can? haha. never been this broke again after so long...
I need money to start falling down on me. :D

 
 
 


Zongjin