14 May 2011

Last week of enjoyment

Yes, last week of enjoyment. Which relatively means i found a job. And i guess god really heard/seen my blog. Coz in the end i really took up the offer in amk. Everyone said it was so near for me. But i don't have a direct bus to it, and the changing bus part is like i have to wait for one and only bus number. which also means, longer waiting time.
Ok for those who cared about wat kind of job is that, it is a company called ST Electronics. Yea, big company. And i cant own a camera phone. shiok or wat?! So probably i'm gonna get a data phone to kill my boredom. :D To be honest, i haven really tell anyone. Coz i dun find that there is a need to spread to the whole world. Ohya, i already got my clothes prepared. Well you must be thinking so fast?! Yes, coz just nice i was already on a date with jia hui. Might as well get everything first? :D In overall, i'm gonna slack and enjoy watever i can now! Hopefully, i wont regret my choice. :))

Zongjin