9 May 2011

EXWS, 4 feelings

A mixture of emotion right now.
Eager, excited, worried, scared.
My 4 major feeling right now.
Its been almost 2 months of slacking and i seriously think its time for me to move on. I need a new job. Went for interview twice last week, the last one is willing to hire me, but..... after knowing how the pay goes i'm giving it a second thought. They called and asked if i'm still interested still, i replied give me more time, by tmr i shall make my decision. Somehow i already have my ans in mind.
Well, currently only 2 closer friends know abt the interview. Coz i believed them in analysing the best solution with me. Not that my other friends wont, but well... probably they know me too well to a extent that they wont give me a good ans to it. Guess i will continue to keep a lookout in other jobs? Hopefully at least i get a chance for an interview in the amk one.

The sales company i used to work at has an event at expo and that stupid idiotic fellow put my name in. Whereby he did not even ask me and i never promised to work too! Never clean up ur backside job before leaving, waste people's time nia. My main reason for not going back is that i feel shittish, a standby worker for him. So wat's the point of going back?! wat if its like the west mall? No i'm not going to work for that company anymore again.

*where has all the good job gone to? I need one badly. may god hear me and bless me with one.

Zongjin