14 April 2011

my life, in a mess



A little updates
  1. drank a first cocktail in my life, lychee martine
  2. Rp rejected my dae (it was expected)
  3. finished taking care the two little kiddo
  4. headed down to recruit express
  5. job offered, but no further notification
  6. decided to work for the west mall sales
  7. herbal chicken on fri? (to be confirmed)
Well, that was all the things happening to me within this 2 weeks or so.
now my mind is left with uncertainty, confused and my brain is left with a mess of things lingering in my mindset.
Looking forward for sch's to reply me accepting me into their sch, yet i'm not sure if this is what i want in life.
Eager in looking for a full time job, yet afraid of getting into a new environment.
Unwilling to work for the sales, yet i need the money to survive.
Hopping that there will be interview for me to get into an company asap so that i wont need to do the sales job. But where's the staring sum of money for me to survive and buy new clothes to get ready for work?
I do not know how my future will look like now with a mess in my life. i need some guiding and a pair of good hearing ears.

what a messed up life i'm having right now.

Zongjin