6 April 2011

A folly dream



So i said i would be back with a post later on my previous post.
Well, with my procrastinating skills, as usual i procrastinate it, again.
On my previous post i said i'm satisfied with my results for term 4, a satisfying gpa of 4, my very first distinction in my life, AOA and A for project management.
Was deciding to say out onto my blog anot. so for those who are so concern about my results here you go.
At first i was pretty worried abt it, coz i was hoping to get a 4 to increase in my cumulative gpa. I got wat i wan but not poly. Felt a little disappointed when i first saw it and my expression was blank. At that point of moment i thought i was strong. But i'm wrong to myself, i did drop tears down, alone in the room.
Really need some time in healing myself up. This is worse than releasing O lvls. Probably, i had too high a hope on myself that i would get into poly.
I will be back soon, being stronger i guess.

Zongjin