23 April 2011

they joy of making friends

hello my bloggie world.
this week was a busy-yet-not-so-busy week. busy as in i'm working for west mall atrium sales. not so busy is because my time slot are like 9.30-3pm. LOL! Made friends with the other sales promoter too, all of them are so nice and friendly! At first i was so afraid that they might eat me up, but as we all warm up, we started chatting nonsenses together. especially the pregnant and bf part, wat a joke i've made out of myself. HAHA! it was really nice that we all could click so well together, just like the yishun sales we did last year but with a total new groups of friends. Oh and i saw wendy dajie! got so high when she called out my name! gonna do a catch up with them next month. cant wait to get high all over again like how we did last time.
yesterday, was a real tired day and i kept yawning non stop!   
whatever, i bid goodbye to west mall yesterday! yahooo! thus, i'm meeting my darLING later on to find her rose ring. :D
plus, baking tmr if that jeff dosent reply my sms. wat a wonderful weekend i'm going to have!

Cheers,
Zongjin