8 November 2012

A friendship that is ending?


First time in life, I felt that I am losing a friend. A friend that we had gone through so much together in sch and even after we graduated.

I just can’t believe that all because of a small matter causes such a conflict or was it just a miscommunication in between us? And if you are reading this (probably no? I donno) im actually holding back my tears behind. So many years of friendship and I just cannot understand why such a thing can make us or rather me so awkward to do anything with you.

But putting my hand across my heart, I’ve done my best and give in to my most to salvage this friendship. However, I don’t see that you are treasuring it. If this is so, then I won’t stop you from breaking this relationship anymore.

I’ve did my best, but I don’t see what you are trying to do to save this.
Hope you treasure what you have now instead of envious-ing what others have.

Sincerely,
Zongjin