10 October 2012

Left or right?


Trying my best to keep my blog alive once again.
Just know my final 2 papers results yesterday.
Giving myself a pat on the shoulders for all the hard work for the last eight months.
ok la, i didn't really work hard, else my result also wont be so-so only...

To be truthful, I've been browsing jobs online for the last 2 weeks. I want to be procurement executive! but most of the jobs are admin cum executive! i don't wish to be an admin anymore! i want to pass paper works to the admin person!
But well, all the job that i MIGHT be qualified are located at jurong/tuas area. - .- 

Therefore, I'm giving myself the courage to talk to my supervisor if i could pick up some buying skills and obviously i wan a pay increment! so that i can pay off my debts and save for my new room in less than 2 years time.
officially announcing that I'M A DIPLOMA HOLDER NOW OK! Highest qualification! Yahooo~ no more ITE higher nitect cert lo!
just that i have to wait for my cert to come which is next year Jan!

Hope god hears my cries and grant my wish?

<3 Zongjin