9 October 2011

To move or not?


A gentle quote a friend gave me.
No matter how Frustrated you are; don't forget to smile.
No matter how Urgent things are; always note the tone of your language.
No matter how Sad you are; don't forget to preserver to the end.
No matter how Tired you are; remember to love yourself.

I guess, i have really learned to keep these in my mind.
But when things turns the other way as you expected, i told myself that in any worse scenario, i still need to move on.
Preparing the worst results it could ever turn out next week, i have already prepare my heart well....Which is to move off from here and start again from scratch. 
The only hard thing that i can't let go is the people there.
I would say, they are all friendly, nice and easy to get along.
But... what is the point of staying when you need to do something out of your willingness?
Coming out with lots of excuses if i really need to move to that final decision.
Coz this is the best and only way to make myself feel better.

However, to all what i had said, by next week, i believe things would be fixed and i would decide by end of this month.
I really wished that things would turn well on my side after tomorrow...
Wish me the best of luck....

In deepest condolences to myself,
Zongjin