2 October 2011

Hello OCTopus!



Time really flies, 30 days of September just flew of in an blink of an eye!
Now getting my heart to prepare for October.
A joyfully month where i have great plans ahead!
Feeling all excited and pretty looking forward to it too!
Abandoning all my excitement, i really need to watch what and how i spend too!
With all these great plans ahead, meaning that i need to spend more in order to get all these event happen.

But there is always a saying, the money you earned are for spending eventually.
True, but saving some aside would defiantly make me feel safer. :D
However, i just cant control myself from spending, especially stopping myself from buying clothes.
In additional, been cabbing pretty often last month.
This really add on to my expenses, and a lunch trip to somewhere further can totally kill me for sure.

So from now on, i have to eat cheap food for lunch and save those up for my October's trip and celebration i guess?

And my conclusion for this post is that i need a rich and  sweet boyfriend. HAHAz

♥Zongjin