4 January 2011

Happy Care Bear


my mood have been expectational-ly good ever since yesterday i got a dress which i really love and after another love of finding a skirt.
its so gonna be a girly new year for me. i remembered so clearly for 2 years of cny i never wore a skirt. HAHAHA, reasons would be i find it troublesome coz we will all end up sitting on the floor playing poker. :D
so this year it's all flare-rry skirts for me. yay!
ok back to topic, since my mood its good [ my mood was kinda ruin by the stupid sore throat, flu and followed by cough] anyone who made me do anything i would say its my pleasure? HAHA!
as for now, i just cant wait to get my shoes and bag and i'm all ready. :D

its gonna be back to school soon and doing my last sprint to win.
i dun know what i wan next in my life yet, probably getting a job?
all i have to do now is to get all the projects whether its a group or individual i need to ace it to score and hit for the highest i can.
give me the best in luck for 2011 is all i need.
i just need to persevere a little more.

I WANT TO BE A HAPPY CARE BEAR LIKE NOW EVERYDAY!

zongjin