16 January 2011

diong diong

ola!
wow its been super long i've used a solo pic updating my blog entries.
thats me with my newly bought HADA LABO hydrating lotion!
1 sold every 4 seconds in  jap ok!

updates of the week:
sch started and i immediately fall sick, i remembered last term i fall sick on the first day of school too.
my body's immune system going haywire nowadays. think its time for me to get myself a bottle of vitamin. :D
last week was a hectic week i would say, besides being sick i still got to rush out my publisher project finding ways to print and all. omg i wont wan to do another printing again.
so after the long weekday, finally we handed up our projects and we are free now. *fly like a birdy
then after school on fri, rushed home, changed, lunched and i jolly well off to meet my pretty babe.
finally some shopping after a sick week staying at home. BUTTT, empty handed home. my babe and me was like why nth to buy one?! we tot we would need each other to control ourselves to stop spending whereas, in the end we only like had dinner?

sat: met jolene piggy and her family, then we are off to chinatown!
it wasnt that crowded as i believe the rain stop most people.
and you know what we had the most authentic korean food for dinner. their soup was great!
i want to try their ginseng chicken next time!!!
dinnered and off to walk at those little stores. :D
half way we saw this super cool drink in a cup just like those coffee bean cup where you bought hot drinks and inside its jelly! cool max. bought myself 4 cups home. YAY!

sun: which is today, is a stay home day for me. felt so tired after walking for 2 nights and its time to catch those drama shows.
cant wait for feb to arrive as i'm all up for new year! HAHAHAHA

zongjin