4 December 2010

sucks my wkends


its weekend again, and seriously i think i have lost that blogging-daily enthusiasm.
so to keep a good online dairy to myself, i promised to update at least once a week.
as usual, the week started off and we are in our least stressful week now but however when miss norraini comes back on monday we will all be dead.
on a happier note, i made an order of a top which i like since oct can and it was too ex and i gave up. "bu fu ku ming de wo" they had it on sales, so i bought it or rather my bro bought it for me. yay and it arrived on wed. loving it much.
on thur, we finally went for SW, after skipping for weeks. one thing that i dun understand is that what's over a big fuss of skipping lesson, everyone does that isn't it?
finally overall for the week, our class started MS Publisher and i need lots of inspiration to create my designs. so wish me luck to get a good grade.
and today i'm stuck with my weekends doing nth at home! however this is not going to happen next weekend, gonna hea back to work for link. it sucks though but seeing some sum of money entering my bank account would make me a happier person.
also to start earning as much as possible as dec is a hiong month of all the bdayS and xmas and Chinese new year clothing's soon. most importantly, i really wan to save some money for the march graduating getaway trip. :D

♥zongjin