29 November 2010

caught on fire


sat was a real bad day for me since morning. when promised me to make my cravings and she ended up heading to the market and by the time she was homed, i was already hungry like siao. so i made Campbell's abc soup. salty shit.
then tea time i was hungry again, [pls the can food wasn't fulling at all] so much wanted mom to made me food but i just dun know why whatever food that she say she is willing to make it doesn't sound appealing to me. even though it was my craving initially. so finally i couldn't stand it and zhiying was free, so we went over to wong kok to use up our free birthday voucher. :D
we ordered and threw it away some, coz it was a over-hungry-lunch-cum-dinner thing. worse we made a super wrong order, by ordering a dumpling with cheese which the other "skin" was made of fish paste! YUCKS!!!! i had 2 qand zy had 4. we tabao-ed and wanted to past it over to aaron, but he's off from work. haha! we ended up throwing it away in front of the dustbin in front of us. :D
afterall, at the end of the day i managed to cool myself off.
so never list friends as friends only bcoz one day u never know ur day is made up from them. :D