17 October 2010

its just a bag


so i was on a date yesterday to shop for my bag, which i finally found one but dunno did i regret it anot.
supposedly my date partner was to accompany me to search and hunt, instead i was the one shopping for her and not myself. LOL!
at first i wanted a Adidas bag, but i dun know why, this season's Adidas bag all so ex one. and totally not worth for my half a year term left.
the day started off and my date was having a headache. :((
but soon she recover as we had our cravings, chicken chop rice. although it was name chicken chop, it wasn't those grill or pan fried kind, is fried chicken chop. totally love it, every time i go i would crave for it.
we walked and shopped and decided to change location, coz i still cant find my bag!
took a train to bugis and towards the end of the day i found one. my date partner found it for me. oh thank god, or eles my that $15 bag cant last me any longer if i continue to use it as a sch bag.
bought and home sweet home. ♥
hopefully i wont regret after buying it. :((:

zongjin