6 February 2010

get lost if you dislike reading rants!

at first, beginning of the week, i felt so excited abt the baking of pineapple tarts. after today, my trip to Chinatown. i'm totally pissed. at first my mom wanted to give one of my uncle who always buy us the nice bak gua during cny period. so she said lets bake pineapple tart for them if we are going to succeed. ok, then today she told me that my aunt knows that we are going to bake the tarts. and so i said since u said u are baking, then u should bake for her too. everything settled. half way, not enough dough. nvm, say bake tmr. and just know i realised that not enough to give. so i said lets buy more fillings, since the butter and flour wont be enough to bake the remaining pineapple fillings. so that we can bake more and give. AND YOU KNOW WHAT! SHE GAVE ME THE HUH, FACE.  wat the fruits can! is she go tell ppl i baking. then now say dun give all of them lor, coz if give one of my uncle nv give. ONE uncle nv give only. then bake more la. y muz all dun give?! i dun understand la. i already say if u wan bake more, tmr morning i wake up earlier to go down to the shop to get the filling, i'm ok. she dun wan! FUCK SIA, pissed off! dunno wat the heck she thinking!
and i just told her tmr u go buy the butter and all urslef AND BAKE URSELF TOO! I DUN WAN TO DO ALREADY. TOTALLY KAOS!
tmr better be a better day for me, haven't been in the good mood since yday! fuck off u irritating ppl! dun irritate me at this moment, UNLESS YOU WAN TO HAVE A FEEL OF HOW I KAO BEI YOU!