16 February 2010

the endless time...


time seems to past quickly, yet i just wasted all my time on watching drama's. lol. cny is such a bore to be. unlike the rest of my friends, its hectic for them. i find it just like any other public holiday just that its more than one day and which we all need to head down to my grandma's place.
i hate people asking me every year how much did u collected this year.
this question has become irrelevant this year. because my only grandpa has passed away few months back, and they all came to an agreement which this year they will not celebrate it. and each year we only visit 2 places on two different days. which mean half of the ang pao money is gone. WONDERFUL. lesser money to spend now.
tmr we all need to get back to sch and continue all our projects. omgosh. hopefully after this semester, during the holidays i can get some source of income and spend. :D
and i have already discussed with my super fat, yet cute bro that if i'm gonna work during the march holidays he will sponsor me half of the cost of my new phone. YIPPY. haha, pray hard for me in the new year of tiger.