2 January 2010

new year, new beginning

Whenever I went blog hooping I saw almost every blogger is posting about their new year resolution or telling others what great events had happened in the year.

I wanted to do that too. But I couldn’t remember what I have done to make myself proud last year. NO, I do have one of them. Which is scoring an A in POA. I feel so proud of myself. :))
2009 wasn’t a very wonderful year for me. A lot of things had happened and I did not wan to share with anyone. Hopefully in 2010 it will be a awesome year for me, or/an finding a sweet lovely guy. Hehe!
Ok back to topic, I need to work harder this year! I mean serious, I have been too playful. Or maybe I am always playful and lazy. I still waner score a good GPA, even though I am not considering going into ploys. But who knows I might change my mind?! So I need to start bucking up, and chasing up with the rest, which are so far away from me. :((
OK, so here’s my new year resolution:


1. It’s a secret
2. Pull up my socks!
3. Get a life, I mean a part time job.
4. Get less addictive to fb games. ‘that’s hard’

Currently that’s wat I can think off.
So lets work hard together!

❤ zongjin