7 January 2010

Hello people! Ok i just did something to my hair. i cut it way shorter. and now i feel like trimming it even shorter! :))
After all, i still think that mid-long hair is still my preferred style. the super maga long hair is so irritating. haha. i wonder how the hell did i keep it for so long.
And sch has already started like abt a week. not so stressful yet. oh no is YET TO COME. hahas. and our projects are still midway. And this sat we will be heading down to bollywood veggie. HAHAHAHA sound so Indian right? No la, the pic online looks interesting. So we might have fun. I HOPE THAT NO ONE WILL BE LATE! We wasted hell lots of time waiting the other time. and i admit tat i dun have patients. thats me. And this time we will be taking the shutter bus service. ONE AND A HALF HOUR INTERVAL TIME, so yea people u know wat to do already huh. Cab fare will be counted on u if u are late. I MEAN REAL OK. I dun wan to waste my time sitting there to wait for another shutter bus service. That sucks.


Anyways I have a question to ask:
When you ask someone out to have food together. Isn’t you suppose to ask for their opinion before you and ur closer friends decide first? Shouldn’t u ask do they like it?


i'm not trying to mean anything here. But well shouldn’t you just ask first. its like a super basic courtesy to ask wat. Nevermind, you guys are always deciding among urself before telling us ur decision. I will get used to it soon.


FINALLY, I’m GONNA CATCH ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS TMRRRRRRRRRR!!!