21 October 2009

i'm just expressing out

i have so much to say. but i cant say it here, as ppl are going to read it. i know its mine. but still comments will be made after tat. i really dun know wats going on around me. there's so much things happening. from happy to sad. birthdays to funeral.

happy? i dun know wat i'm happy abt too, i have already forgotten the exciting feeling in me. i feel like a robot now. doing daily routting stuff, waking up, go to sch, home, computer, eat and sleep. how lifeless is tat.

and today i just got said by someone. lol everything seems like my fault! its mine! so wats the problem huh? u are making me hatting u more and more. or even feels tat u are so extra in my life, get lost!

i'm not going to say so much, dun ask me who or wat happen? even if u ask i wont say. pls give me some space. i need a breathing place now...



today is
TOH PEI YI'S

18th BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
:))