22 July 2009

speaking it out

i wonder how ppl express their feeling into their blog entries? u know like sometimes so very personal stuff such thier very close person is in the hospital with some serious illiness.
as for me i cant.
all my friends even my close buddies do not know that last year my dad had a heart attack. he was admitted to ttsh. at that point of time i was so worried. and yet felt so helpless. i cant do anything to help my dad. he was dignosed that one of his vein was blocked.
i kept those upsad feelings to myself. and i do not know how to share with others. yet i still seems to be a care free person. still laughing out in sch like the usual me. thinking back now i seriously should shared with someone.
now i only want to find a friend whom i can really speak to out from the bottom of my heart.