23 July 2009

an impromptu speech

so i'm blogging again today.

our communication teacher gave us an impromptu speech.
The story is: if I had 24 hours to live….
It started on Monday so finally today is my turn to speak in front of the class.

My whole speech was: life is short and fragile, life could be taken away within the next sec. so if I had 24 hours left to live I would want to do 2 things. Firstly is to spend time with my clique and family. I would spend my day with my group of friends by baking as it is always our fav thing to do. “I really think that we all love to bake stuff just that we dun have the place and effort to make it.” And going for a photo shot, as all of us love to take lots and lots of photo to blog it. This will also make them think of me when ever they saw these photos. Of course the happy side and not those sad moments. And in the evening I would want to spend it with my family by having a simple home cook dinner. After that we will all sit down in the living room watching tv and chi chatting or a heart to heart talk. Lastly in my last few hours of my life I would want to watch the sunrise together with my family as we have never done that before. In my last few mins of my life I would wan to lie in my mom’s arm and die peacefully.
So in my conclusion treasure ur happy moments with ur friends
So those bold are the ones that I did not speak out. I seriously think wat will my friends do when they know that I’m running short of time??

And now my dear follow reader’s wat will u do if u had 24 hours left?

beatrice and jolene: i'm sure that now i wont have to hide my feeling now as i have u guys as my listening ears. =)
love the both of u.