4 November 2008

my birthday celebration

OMG! i holy used more than 2 hours updating the photos.
because stupid blogger mess up my pic when i have uploaded them in order.
never mind.

okays here are the photo which i did on my bday.

headed down to tomsom area for dinner.
they were all late.
and that JOLENE said she wet to get stuff and made me wait!


i am just stress-ing about what to eat.






Charmaine and her eye curler.

Jolene, char and Zhi Ying ate baked rice.
Aaron's spaghetti

and my chix roast something.
mine was the nicest OKAYYY!







half way while i was struggling with my chicken,

suddenly pop out a CAKE.


so now u guys now what Jolene when to get?
some more she was just beside me a few meters away only and i did not realise.
Oh My God!
and when i got cut with a tree brunch Charmaine was so so so so worried man!
was so bored when Jolene was cutting the cut, so we played with candles.



and next up dessert time.
which was at ICE3.


not bad. just that the chocolate was burn.
the aim of this photo was me at the back and not Aaron.

thanks for the surprise.

really love you guys man!

muack muack!