30 October 2008

happy birthday to myself

so i officially turn 17 today.
it was supposedly to be happy, but yet i got math paper 2.
hoped that god really blessed me today, by helping me get an A for paper 2.

so my crazy clique went to watch "the coffin" with me.
scaring urself on ur bday?
i muz be crazy lol.

for the time being, i'm just slacking with the computer.
and dinner later on with them again.
______________________________________________

thanks for all those bday greetings and well wishing.
as for the ppl who msg me on the dot.
u made my night. =)
and of course not forgetting the 'SPECIAL' present huh.
wat a unique present i had today which is so 'old fashion'
but really once again thank you.

i guess the ideal of the present muz be from charmaine or jolene?
RIGHT????



JING!!! where is my FedEx or DHL?
i want a cake?
where is it??
=(
______________________________________________
part 2:
my cake was lovely at Miss Clarity Cafe!
super lovely after 6 year of no-cake birthday
this year was super peace but lovely.
i really love you this crazy clique.!
too be continued[t.b.c]