14 June 2008

no show to watch now, so i rather blog. =))
waited for pede the other day. while waiting, here's the dead man. ^^
i feel tat pede's attitude has change totally. tats not the her tat once we know.
he said I'm his wife so ppl dun even think of snatching him away from me.

------------------------------------------------

movie was free yst-day. thanks to LJ haha. her brother-in-law treadted me. btw thanks.

and after movie yesterday went to LJ's house. his nephew is dam cute lor.

i wanner bring him home. arhhh!!! he looks exactly like his father cann! like photocopy one lor. i waner play wif him....!!! jing if u saw this, bring him to ur house lex i wan to play wif him.

at first he did not really dare to play wif me but after awhile is ok ler.

the photo here is not really clear, in actual he is VERY VERY VERY CUTE!!

and here's a photo of me taken by xuan xuan.