22 February 2012

the effect of eczema


My first third encounter with this rash-looking hand.
The reason of why i said first and strike off is because for the first two time, i didn't bother and let it recover on it own. But that took quite a long time to do so.
For today, i decided to seek help. coz this time round, it comes and goes for almost a month?
Therefore, I'm getting a little worried. so yea, the doctors said i have eczema.
Better not to use soap to wash my hand too often. and best, Soap free products. Not ending yet, i have to keep my hands moisturized at all times. NOT EVEN ALLOWING IT TO GO DRY! so lots of lotion needs to be used. Yet, the lotion have to be fragrance free, better still, wat ph 0.5 products. OHMYHOLY!
All this info together with 3 medication, 1 cream and 2 days MC cost me 42 bucks! the most expensive diagnose I've ever taken!
And i really hate taking medication which i have to complete it! :'(

So whats paid is paid, I'm gonna take this 2 days to rest and complete my assignment!

Zongjin