19 August 2011

It's time for a change

Few more days and I complete my 3rd month working in STE.
As much as I complained in all my previous entries when I just started working.
I have a totally different thinking now.
I ENJOY MY WORK NOW.
Yes, it’s the truth. As much as you know, I shifted sit to another room, together with my manager and another perm staff. Ever since my day 2 sitting here, I felt happier, as days goes by I love coming to work already. Looking forward to go into office is my happiest thing in life to do. [I can't believe that I am saying this, but it is the fact]
To add on, a major life changing career option has been offered to me. Still in the mist of considering, yet, somehow I think I would have to do it no matter wat is my choice.
I need some advice now. :(

<3 Zongjin