26 July 2011

:D


As i read my archive post, my most recent post are filled with work entries.
Reading further down, i think my post are not creativity enough. Those even older entries are the worse, but cute. because i believe at that point of time i am the happiest and everything seems to be hack cared.
:D

Come to a thinking that this is just another working-life-post.
it kind of made me lazy to continue typing on.
however, i still wish to say that for these 3 weeks, (including this week) life at work is pretty un-entertaining.
There is 2 new comers. Which also means the two "senior" are leaving.
Making me a little worried as small little problems still arise every now and then.
Thus, i believe that small problems are now going to take a longer time to solve as compared to now.

Whatever! Now i cant wait for next weekend to come, coz its shopping time and soon my very first PH! yay!!!

<3 Zongjin