25 March 2011

NUM, closing down


Blogging first hand. I feel my blog so alive now, coz its long that i blog constantly!
No you didn't read wrong about the title. New Urban Male is really closing.
If you follow me on twitter @zongjin you would have know that my slipper broke about 1 week ago.
So i decided to get a new one after heading to vivo on wed and saw that they are having 50% off every item in their shop. However, i didn't saw anything i like so decided to go shop for other outlets today.
ANDDD TADAAAA, a total of 5 outlets were closed! Wheelock, we couldn't find the shop anywhere eles. Heren, left with only the sign boards on and the gate was closed. City link, shop closed and sign board removed. Raffles, empty shop, sign bored removed. Finally Novena, undergoing renovation into other shops. (the rest i dunno) Now, u would believe me on why i say closed down is because most of the shops have their sign boards removed or renovation are going on and outside, they pasted the new shop name which is gonna open. SO, I STRONGLY BELIEVE that the reason for them to have sale is also because they want to close down their outlets la! Probably, their items are no longer in trend?
If you do not believe me, go head and go all the way down to those outlets and thrust me, you would only see wat i say above for those 5 outlets.
Seriously think that today is a suay day for me and regene.
Hopefully, cine's or bugis outlets are still surviving and i would be going down that area?
Haiz, totally moodless now. :((((

*what i tpye here is base on what i think. probably they are ungoing a huge project to open one mega outlet?
Zongjin