18 March 2011

food and more food

Alright, wats more than baking during holiday?!
If you know me well, i love to bake, but to be truthful i dislike the aftermath of eating them up. No, cleaning up is way easier. As i dun have a family tat loves to eat, so i would end up throwing some away after some time. :(
So this time round, i baked melting moments. its name is given because, it simply melts-in-your-mouth without biting them.
I realise i am always lazy to blog post about my baking, so this time round i would share some photos with you guys. :D



Doesn't it look pretty?!
I had fun pipping them all out!




Obviously, i would need so camwhore while everything is baking and thats when my hands are clean or rather free from butter. :D


The outcome.
Thank god that it didn't went totally out of shape. All thanks to the one who shared the recipe, stating that freezing it before pipping would help.  



There are still left overs in my house still, coz they said that the cookie is too soft, they prefer those cookie which you are able to bite. haha.

Actually, the purpose of me baking this is because, i wanted to give the girls a small graduation gift. and since i do not have a great, stable hands which allows me to handmade a card or a gift, so i tot baking is my love and i would like to take this opportunities to let them have a try?
However, that was just a starting plan, eventually, changed into giving them polariod photos.
hope everyone, will keep those photos up and once again look at it as they grew older.

Back to topic.
Obviously, my holidays are a little boring to me this time round, so after which i consulted my malay classmates, i made begedil. A malay food which is made of potato and spices after which you fry them all up.
its a thumbs up food!


Planing to think of a new item to cook again. how to not grew fatter during this holiday?!!!!!

Zongjin