16 November 2010

loving in memory, grandma


one week and one day passed.
i still miss grandma a lot.
exactly last week this day, i wasn't feeling well and decided to skip sch.
well, the call was made on sun night that grandma said she wasn't feeling good.
i decided not to go as there's lesson in the morning. however, Monday i started feeling unwell, so i chose not to go again.
Tue, finally i went and seeing grandma in coma i cried, [i cant help, but to cry what I'm trying here too] i called her out and there wasn't any response expect her eyes. u can see that she was trying hard to open, but it failed to do so. so i sat beside her quietly and soon she passed away right in front of us. i cried out.
it was just 2 weeks ago, where all of us gathered and celebrated her birthday. and one week after her birthday, her body condition was turning bad and i told myself to visit her, in the end due to my laziness i miss the chance of staying by her side one last time.
i really blame myself.
my uncles and aunties said she might be waiting for me to see her one last time before joining grandpa.
i really miss my grandparents, may them be free from illness and gain happiness.
I ♥ YOU



♥zongjin