12 October 2010

its all about numbers


i'm trying to be a good blogger and update my blog, so that when one day i forgot everything people will just send me my link and i can read up what kind of person i used to be. :D

so the week started with back to school and new modules this term, AOA and project. :D no exams for these modules. yes ah.
so my prediction was right, that the topic for sch reopen is results.
dun ask me mine, is so so only compared to the class.
another 18 days to birthday and i dunno what will be happening on the day itself. much anticipation to get a surprise like all girls love but not having high expectation with it, coz i know nobody would care and be sweet to do it for me. probably me planing for someone eles birthday.
so god just give me another good results, to have a little hope to get into poly.

♥Zongjin