4 September 2010

All about me



After a serious thought of what I should do/update my miracle-ly-still-alive-blog.

So I have decided to blog an entry about me, all about me.


I believe that those who read my blog know I’m called Zongjin. That’s what I’m known, but u can also call me Queenie, which I do not know I will answer you. :D
Officially born on, 30 October 1991. This means I’m turning 19 soon, and yet I still have a childish look and/or habits.
Weight and height not to be revealed, but I’m heavy, just like heavy whip cream and not as short or tall as you think/look from pictures.
I don’t come from a rich family, but yet it’s a warm loving family of 4, including me. I’m the youngest at home, so usually everyone has to give in to me.


My loves are:
All my close/good friends should know that I love to drink ice lemon tea, ice peach tea all those ice tea, but not green tea and those hot teas especially those sold in coffee shops.
I’m also a veggie lover, I can eat up a whole plate of veggie all by myself. But there is always some that I hate.
Chocolates and snacks which include ice creams and tibits are of course my love too, even though they are super fattening. :D


My hates are:
I hate coffee, as in I dun drink them solo-ly. Which means if it is mixed with some other drink such as milo? Then I will drink if I wasn’t given a choice. This also means I dislike people who drink strong coffee in front of me, I make sure they stand a distance away from me.
Above I said I love vegetables, but not all of them. Obviously I hate some, such as bitter gourd. Some I would have to depend how its cook.
More hates are fish ball, fish cake, soya products. These are the more daily hates, other than that I can’t think of it anymore.
To continue about me, I am a person who hold garage, if u ever make me dislike you, I will curse like nobody business. But if you are nice to me, I feel bad if I made a mistake that causes some lost or something. I’m also a person who gets jealousy easily, even if it is just a small matter. And whenever I feel unfairly treated, I will complain A LOT.
Like what I have said above, everyone gives in to me. So whenever I want a certain thing I must get it if it is within my ability. This also caused me to go into branded stuff. Not as branded as like LV, Gucci la.


So now that you have known me better, I hope that you understand me more.

♥zongjin