25 August 2010

boredoommmmm

hello world! currently i'm rotting my week off just before sch reopens. btw i havent fulfill my promise to study during this holiday. sucks, i am a procrastinator!
4 more days and we need to get our ass back to sch to revise and examsssss...
when i get back to sch, i've got so much to tell LJH! haha, i hope she wont find me "fan" hahas. and yes she promise to go shopping with me when i get my pay. wat shall i buy first? shoe or bag? both also ko-yak already. then what brand shall i get?
i know, my friends are telling me that i love to get expensive stuffs when i actually dun need to. :( but i really like marh. ok if my is returning me the watch money by this month, i'm so gonna get that freaking bag. or i shall see first, maybe i will find something that i love even more? haha. i shall get prepared to spend more than half my pay on all those spoiled-things-bcoz-of-work and originally going to spoil or have already spoiled. haha.
i just wat my shopping spree ASAP!

promise huh jia hui! *hooks last finger. :D