24 July 2010

hole in the heart

this week wasn't great for me. starting with a real suey monday, and more during lesson time.
as i predicted on monday that its going to be a real bad week for me, it came true. gosh, sometimes i really hate my six sense for being so true.
today got worse for me, my mom said something so hurtful to me. i hide and cried.
there's so much i wanted to rant about, but its too much till i dun even know what my feeling are right now.
no one will understand me, or should i say i dun wish to share/dunno how to share?
all i know is my feelings are so mixed up now, i cried while typing this out. guess i'm just too depressed and confuse of what to do.
i know, you know i'm a happy go lucky girl, hopefully i will forget everything the next moment...
i need a long break, real long break to escape out of this world...

walking slowly into the deep sea
relax myself, lift my feet up
lying down horizontally to the sea
float, float and float.

letting the waves from the wind carries me around