28 May 2010

the dead blog


the last entry of this blog was on mother's day. i know its so dead now. but for the past few weeks i have been so busy visiting my fat bro and doing projects. now that most of it are done and its the long weekend. i finally feel the relieve of my shoulders. so what i have been doing now are; projects still and more projects. haha. i know its lifeless, but i dun have a choice on it.
however last sat i had a great day, over at down town east doing some work. however something cock up and made the day bad. now only forward looking to get my pay. haha.
after a few weeks of hectic life, yesterday i finally get to do some shopping. met my most understanding neighbour after sch and off to expo for john little sales. I've got new bras now! yeahhh. as for today, town-ed and bought 2 plain tees and a new bag which i was finding long ago. :D so my hard savings are now gone. need to re save again. :(
hopefully, this holiday wont be as bored or stress.