11 April 2010

treasures moment











photos of the little ones again.
declared my last day to them.
a little unbarring to say goodbye even though i will see them again.
the past one month or so was great, playing and cranking with them around the house.
i remember so clearly for the first few days i took care of them, jun wei always ask me: why always must take nap, u come jie jie come back late late one.
more, i had difficulties asking him to go and take his nap.
now he is so obedient already.
thinking now it was so funny.
today is the official last day of holidays. back to school for boring lesson already, in addition the suckish timetable.
sorry ya, i am those kind who prefer start at 8am and end earlier. so that the day look longer. :D


yes, this is my new hairstyle now. i heard that a few of my classmate trimmed short hair too.
i guess tomorrow we will all look like twins. haha.
AND I HAVEN'T GET MY NEW PHONE YET, pissed and annoyed.
however is partially my fault too, for not going around to ask. nvm, hoped that i will see the new phone on the table tmr morning.
BUT ZONGJIN DUN PUT TOO MUCH HOPE TO SEE IT TMR!