23 April 2010

fatigue in the class

I flare up in school today. For stupid reasons like that fugly freak. Sorry guys I know that I’m being rude to just flare up and walked away, but seriously u guys wont understand how annoying it gets when u work with people u dislike for countless time. However since u guys are agreeing on that freak, I can’t comment on anything already, but dun ask me to contact him for this project. I can’t stand sending massages to a “person” who won’t reply or goes MIA or even ask his ah ma to cover him up! BUT if we are going to play a trick on him I will be so glad to do so! Btw I will tell him straight to his face during tat lesson that: no groups wants him and understand how terrible he is. Under a annoying circumstances, we accepted him and make sure u do ur part and come to sch. In addition we are helping him to come to sch too. And always rmb GIRLS HOLD GARAGE! Never step on our tail especially mine!






After ranting out, I have calm down, and continue to walk to my destination… Most importantly dont spoil my mood for tmr!