25 February 2010

the truck is now unloaded

You would need to go through all the obstacle and complete them before you could enjoy the holidays.
by, Faiszah

One of my classmate told me this when i said to her that I'm so looking forward to the holidays. Its the fact, we were all half dead when me noticed the drawing deadlines of all the projects. Nobody wants to fact the fact and procrastinate till the very last moment.
Now, its all done. The nervous feeling is no longer around but the tension for exams are coming up soon.
However, temporary we are all free from all those heavy burden carried on our shoulders.
I know some of my classmate are in the mist of completing their LPD presentation slide, due to our awesome leader, Ain we have already completed and submited. Therefore, we now need not freed over the completion of slides anymore and concentrating in our exams.

Lets all work hard and fly high together.