14 October 2009

mixed post

hello hello! omg today i saw a super sweet guy holding a bunch of balloons waiting for her gf i think.
so sweet can!
i also wan like tat!!!
the balloon almost stuck in the cab and could'nt come out. hahas
haiyo why all the sweet and lovely things are happening around me. but its all not mine! :((
nvm, dun talk this topic already.

1. my sun burned area is healing. healing but like peeling.

eer cannot wear short sleeve shirt too. D: very ugly!

2. the new time table is ok, way better than the previous one. except its mostly 8AM lesson. -.-

3.third say of sch and we have project to do already gosh

4. i dunno if i'm too sensitive or what some how there is this person who's like drifting away from me. doesn't talk that much to me any more. :(( i'm sad!
even my friend say so too!!!

5. suddenly i miss JOLENE CHU SO SO SO MUCH! have so much to talk to her, i waner hug her now! :(