3 September 2009

squeeze me like a roti prata

hello guys!
i'm actually blogging with my bro lappy nw.
is super great that he's not at home, and so i can use the comp like now!
its already 11:48pm
i know it late but who cares HUH?!
not attending sch tmr as all my work have been passed up to mr tan.
see i told u guys that i'm a good girl. yeah ha.
so all those good girls and boys who did their work need not attend sch tmr. cheers!
its gonna be friday soon. which basically means i have to start studying!
POA and BZE. gosh. i totally have no ideal how am i going to study it without the tips of out teachers.
u know like in sec sch teachers will always give u clue of wat chapter is coming out for the test.
ya that kind! i want i want. but dun have la. shit it man.
and more ever im squeeze between stuff. like m role play. which all my class mate have already done expect me and my partner. coz something happend inbetween. and so we are entilted to next monday.
but here comes another problem, which is we have not even start discussing!
next is my grandfather's bday, sunday. which means no time to study too. lol!
and my clique has problems settling our dearest charmaine's present.
seriously i tell u ppl one of u muz give way ok!
i'm the most free-er already hor, anyday also can expect 7&8.
if not i and jolene do can already la. irritating.
ok i can't be bothered now.
logging off to brush m teeth and wash up.
MACDONALS BREAKFAST TMR. hehe.
have been craving it!
goonight everyone. or goodafternoon?
coz by the time u are reading it now its alread the afternoon i guess.
so bye!