12 September 2009

egg-cited

i'm awake at 7am!
note is AM
lols!
orh, no no no is 6.30am. coz my stomach grrr and grrrrr. so i went to pour myself a cup of milk.
and i went back to sleep, i had block nose.
making me even more awake. i tot milks are suppose to make u sleep?
so might as well i wake up and use the comp.
plus i needa off the switch later for my new camera. ^^
and now i'm talking to aaron on msn! cool he's awake too.
yea finally theres someone talking to me. lols.
oh ya saying abt the camera. yes i finally got my very first camera. bought it at comex I.T fair.
not really wat i expected i tot i would get.
so after goggling of the reasonable cameras i ended up buying one which i did not search on.
wat ever, anyways my friend can tell that i sort of excited about it.
and now i so excited to use it tmr. hahas!

ok i know u guys are wondering wat camera i bought is
olympus
not waterproof
12magapixel
2.7" screen
black in colour
free gifts
one 4gb and one 8gb memory card. so total i have 3 cards. two 4 gb and one 8 gb.
extra battery
mini tripod
screen protector which i paste like super ugly
oh and a card reader, which we found out is only worth 5 bucks. better than nth, coz my comp cant read memory cards.
and its only $268. ^^ happy and contented.