17 August 2009

yuki yaki

there were MORE meat taken omg, just tat i did not take pic of it, its the same. lols
i feel like puking now whenever i see prawn.
my side the aluminium keeps chao ta-ing and we dunno y.
dorethy asked me to take a pic of her, bcoz the beef was so hard to chew.

so basically it was the very first outting we had. like wearing home clothes that kind and not those in sch uniforms.
decided long ago to hang out tgt but it keeps dragging bcoz of me. hehe
so finally we decided to go out tgt on last sat.
yuki yaki buffet at marina.
it was a weekend so we decided to eat lunch cum dinner together.
dun see the both of them smaller size than me hor, they eat freaking much more than me man.
eat all those meat till u full man! gosh, no rice or bee hoon or any carbohydrates food okayys, purely meat and some soup. FATTENING I KNOWWW!!!
wanted to try their fry ice cream. but due to lack of time we did not try, next time. =))
after that hang around and home sweet home.
i had a fruitful shopping. its been a long time since i pamper myself with stuffs.
The wallet shop was having sales, seems like their shop is closing down. lol bought a pouch @ only $5.90. cheap cheap. and while waitting for dorethy to come, yes she was late for 1 hour +. py said there is JOHN LITTLE!! OMG ITS JOHN LITTLE, wanted to get my shorts long ago, so i bought 2 ^^
that shorts is freaking comfortable to wear inside for sch. it wont roll up. and money just fly away like tat, close to 50 bucks gone.
py asked me to join them for movie, i did not wan. coz spend to much already. =(( they watch "xia dao xiao" lex. i waner watch i love jack neo's movie, anyone waner treat me.? u will be loved. hehe