13 August 2009

SILVER FOR NAFA

busy!
was so busy doing all my sch work the past few days, and finally today everything is over already.
now i'm sort of pissed of my the sch and yet happy.
as y i'm so happy is i dunno how my freaking pe/sw teacher mark the attendance one. the results out is that i'm ABSENT for 2 FREAKING LESSON.
like hello everyone know i dun skip lesson or sch MORE-EVER LATE.
my classmate has help me but haiya useless. *speeachless now.
nvm, and yesterday we had sw
OMG, AFTER YEARS OF FAILING NAFA,
I GOT GOLD/SILVER [dunno whih wan but i think silver only la.] FOR IT MAN!
AARON LEE I PASSED!! dun xiao kan wo anymore ok!
i can do it if i wan! HMPS!!!
and so we got a certified fit t-shirt for those who got silver and above.
 *** actually i've got no typing mood but to prove to aaron i ON PURPOSE post it. hahahahaha
i'm no longer a loser. -tested and proven. :))