8 May 2009

a photo that we all loved


its Friday again.
seems like the time is getting faster each day.
so fast that the forth week of sch has already ended.
two more week and it will be common test week.
nth is in my brain expect for POA.
lesson is getting more and more boring, making me just hope that the weekends come faster.
and when its ending i fear for the next day.
omg, with this kind of energy and determination how am i gonna get my As!?
i'm having lots of words in my mind now, feeling frustrated.
just not the right time to blog.
i miss my awesome clique.
wondering if the time were to get back will i treasure the time with them.
only if they were here now, and hugging me tight till i couldn't breath.

i so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so miss mugging with them man!
that crazy zongjin only can be crazy with her own cliques.
without them she is so freaking emo.
and YES SHE IS EMO-ING NOW!