8 March 2009








yesterday's weeding dinner was so so so long.

and their waiter service was so bad. they dun automatically refills ur drinks unless u request, expect for wines. food was so so only. not very delicious nor very bad.

and one super funny thing happened! this named mark waiter was serving the noodles and in the bowl theres this dirt in it.

so he used his finger to clean it out. and one of my cousin was staring at him, so mark said 'oh theres a dust in it.' i tot he was suppose to change a bowl instead of digging it out? haha.

and u know what! till now than i know that who came out with one of my nick name!

and is the groom of the day la. WTH!

i seriously didnt know till yesterday. i tot is his mom which is my aunt call me that only lor. however is his whole family call me that! gosh!

and there will be another one next week. i dun feel like going but my aunt kept asking me to go. and my cousin ask me to accompany her. i shall see my mood than. hahaha =))